Sunday, May 29, 2016

I Finally Found Affordable Relief for My Back, Knee & Other Pains Without Surgery!

You, Your Family and/or Friends will also get relief from bodily pains - What a Great Father's Day Gift! 

When I first announced the creation of the ExclusivePurchases.com Products & Services Reviews Blog - http://bit.ly/1qVtQqx - I also featured my recent experience with a TENS Unit for the relief of my chronic back and other pains. 

What is a TENS Unit? "TENS unit is a small, portable, battery-powered device. The TENS unit uses mild, safe electrical signals to help control pain. Electrodes (sticky patches) are placed on your skin. The TENS unit sends painless electrical signals through the electrodes to the nerves under your skin." Provided by Drugs.com
Tens Units for Back & other Pains

Here is what I said on May 4, 2016 about the Tens Unit I had recently purchased: "Having suffered from Back Pain (Stenosis) for years - (Finally leading to surgery) - as well as knee and shoulder pain having been a gymnast, I had just about given-up on finding relief from nearly constant pain! Then came my Tens Unit made by HealthmateForever - Model Tens & PMS HM8ML!" I went on in the Blog to provide the reader a link for purchasing the 8 mode unit at a Sale Price of $49.99.

Here's an update having used my beloved TENS Unit for one month on a regular basis - I could not be more pleased! 
I am not a Doctor - I am a Patient that has long suffered -- including surgery for spinal stenosis and frequent acupuncture. While the surgery was reasonably successful, the recovery was long and the relief lasted only 4 years. The acupuncture was helpful for a short-term but the pain soon returned and the recurring treatments became a financial burden. I did not want to start on opioids! Then came the TENS Unit.

The Tens Unit has provided me:
     ~ An affordable altrrnative that provides me mobility
    ~ Simplicity of use
    ~ Batteries that are rechargeable
    ~ A small unit hat fits into my shirt pocket or attaches to my belt 
     ~ Choices of placements for back, knee, ankle, shoulder pain and more
     ~ Choices of low voltage electrical intensity to insure comfort
     ~ Relief from Pain on an Ongoing Basis

In Short - I highly recommend this alternative treatment!

Here are Your Best Buys at this time:
     1) The 8 Mode Unit I mentioned above (at $69.99 it is still a steal!) Click the image to Shop & Buy!



     2) The 6 Mode Unit that Healthmate Forever offers at $49.99 (Having checked the modes that I use, I believe I would be equally satisfied with this unit!) Click the image to Shop & Buy!



We invite you to check-out ExclusivePurchases.com to meet your Personal, Family, Business, and Gifting Needs - You'll find 1000 upon 1000s of Choices and Incredible Savings!
Have a Question or Suggestion - Email phil@exclusivepurchases.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment