Thursday, April 23, 2015

Planning for Spring & Summer! Are You Getting Things Done or Planning to Plan?

I recently received the following message from a business associate! He explained in a long message -- 

With Spring underway and Summer around the corner, I realized that there were some things I had to do - I wanted at least to look & feel good for various events! My family wanted to do the same!  The "To Do" list included:
Spring & Summer Family Shopping Needs

  1. Losing ten pounds of Winter Weight -- There's a reunion coming-up and I'm self-conscious!. 
  2. Updating my - and family's - outdated Casual Wear - The clothes look like something out of a sitcom!
  3. Planning a Summer Trip for myself and the family - We need a break after a Cold, Long, Hard Winter!
While there was no magic to the list, it was a matter of:

  • Making the Time!
  • Getting Started!
  • and Staying Within a Budget!
As I got started, I began to lament what I should already have done and then remembered the following quote by Lil Wayne - "The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do".
When I finally started the planning process - that in past years has been time consuming, tough to organize, and over budget - I was reminded by co-workers and family that a company that you recently created, ExclusivePurchases.com, could provide the end results I was looking for without experiencing the previously inherent problems! 
Visiting the website, I got underway and was successful. The success of this process is what I wanted to share with you! 
Use ExclusivePurchases.com for Online Shopping!
Here's what I did to address each of the "To Do's" on the above list:
1Losing ten pounds of Winter Weight -- I went to the ExclusivePurchases' Section on Fitness and purchased a Bowflex Treadclimber at a substantial discount and a fidbit to help each family member track their progress. Over the year the purchases will be a far better buy than our under-used club membership and far less time consuming!
2. Updating our Casual Wear - I went to the ExclusivePurchases' Section for Boutique Shopping and went to the Dockers, Levi's, Locoste, OshKosh, Sheplers and Tommy Hilfiger Sections and affordably met the needs of each family member. I was surprised at how many things were on sale
3. Planning a Summer Trip - I went to the Travel Section on ExclusivePurchases.com. With Great Value Vacations I found a great Summer Trip that we will all enjoy and it was at the Right Price. I went to Irv's Luggage to update some of our ragged luggage and enjoyed a Big Discount!
With my planning and "To Do" List accomplished, I was able to get back to work with a sense of accomplishment! Had I gone out to shop for the things that I easily found on ExclusivePurchases.com, I would have been frustrated and probably totally unsuccessful! At best, I probably would have settled for things I really did not like and would have over-spent! Many Thanks to ExclusivePurchases.com amd You!
Note - When I received the above message, I did thank the person for sending it along and the ExclusivePurchases.com staff for their Great Work. While ExclusivePurchases.com is still a "work in progress", it is already accomplishing our intended mission by being a "An Online Boutique Outlet Shopping Mal for Discerning Shoppers"! 
If you have Planning or Shopping Experiences to share, please comment or email - phil@exclusivepurchases.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment