Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Shoemania - Great Old Names - New & Old Familiar Styles!

Shoe Shopping - PAST DUE? As I looked at the state of my shoes - running, boat, casual, etc. - I realize they were in a total state of disrepair! The soles were thin, the leather scuffed, the canvas stained & worse.

When I started to think about what to get and wear, I decided to go online! As my search started, I was pleasantly surprised to see my old favorites - as well as some new designs from the companies I had learned to trust (more info. will follow). Here they are in alph. order:  
A) Clarks - There was a time I lived in what we called their desert boots          B) G.H. Bass - The weejuns were my casual favorite
C) Johnston & Murphy - Always my 1st pick for business style
D) Nike - A standard great choice for my running and sports shoes
E) Sperry Top-Siders - These were my summer fashion statement
Note: As I looked at each of the above, I was surprised to see the great women's fashions!
Making my choices from the above, I gained a comfort zone knowing that I would have no doubts about: How I'd look, That I'd made a good buy and That I could picture myself in a meeting, going out for diner or on vacation. Memory filled moments! 

Take a look - They'll Bring Back Memories! Check-Out the Sale Prices, Click on the Text Links for Great Selections & Enjoy Shopping:

A) Clarks - Since 1825, the footwear is all about style. And all about 
Shop Clark Shoes to meet your Summer Needs!
comfort. As they see it, you can't have one without the other!
B) G.H. Bass - Since 1876, a must have! Create your own refined style. The
Bass Weejuns - The old style is still in style!
leather or patent leather upper features a penny loafer design for a classic look!



C) Johnston & Murphy - Since 1850, The men's dress shoes are crafted from
Johnston & Murphy - Your best choice for stylish business shoes!
high quality materials to create fine leather shoes!
Total style & class!


D) Nike - Since 1964, the 'swoosh' embodies the spirit of the winged
Nike - For when 2nd doesn't count!
goddess who inspired the the development of this exceptional and well-priced sports shoe!  





E) Sperry Top-Siders - Since 1935, these boat shoes have become
Sperry Top-Siders -- You just can go wrong for comfort on land or at sea!
internationally known for their comfort and long-lasting wear -- Whether you are sailing, working on the dock, or just enjoying a beach vacation!

Reminder - Shop on ExclusivePurchases.com to meet your Personal, Family, Business and/or Gifting Needs! 

Let's connect on Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment